Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! At the beginning of each year I have my own re-take on a Hawaiian tradition that I heard of once: on each of the first 12 days of the year I get rid of 12 things. It's a great incentive to clean out and pass along things I no longer want or need and get a fresh start for the year to come!
While going through things to get rid of I decided: I have not redecorated my craft space since ...well I ......can't remember when! So I decided that I wanted to start the year out by revamping my craft space. I do need more space to hold all of my fabulous felts and supplies!
And I happen to have salvaged this great piece that was headed to THE LAND WE SHALL NOT NAME!
and I plan on spending the day cleaning, sanding and painting it! OH BOY AM I EXCITED!!!!!

1 comment: