Friday, January 6, 2012

Whew!~ that was fun!

Ok! It's done!
I had a blast working on this piece! I have a new place to sit and check emails and work on advertising (and follow some of my favorite shows!)
I love the clean white look - makes me want to focus more! and I don't know if you can see it clearly there on the right hand side on the lower shelf but I have this FABULOUS find to share:

it looks to me like it is a beaker holder for a lab, but I use it to keep my pliers and scissors and it looks great!
And let's not forget the main reason I decided to go through the work of salvaging this piece:
A place to store all of my felts!!! now they are out of the reach of Loki who LOVES to get into my stuff!


2 comments:

  1. You have a great space to work. Awesome job on your restoration project. I have the honor of being your first follower.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete